Friday, October 29, 2010

Vegan Month Of Food

As if I haven't been run off my feet enough lately, I'm going to do my best to keep up with this:



Because I'm all about eating more vegetables, as I'm sure you've worked out by now. So really, a month's worth of vegan food is pretty easy for me to cook. For me to remember to photograph it when I'm hungry? Well, that could take some work.

I realise that having time to post every day is pretty impossible, especially because I've given myself absolutely no time to plan anything or prepare posts in advance. So I'll try for the minimum 20, and keep my fingers crossed that nothing else gets in my way. I'll write about more food soon, I promise.

http://veganmofo.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...